[clue-tech] Need lots of help at Installfest

Fri May 15 17:47:28 MDT 2009

It's a DOD project.  Running in a VM is not an option.  Worse yet, the top priority is that the serial port must work.  The ~serial~ port?  What?  I don't even know what to use one for, anymore, much less test it in Linux.

Anyone got a clue for me on how to figure out which hardware is being supported by which module and vice-versa?

And, when doing a "make oldconfig" the default for all new options is "(NEW)".  Does that mean that choosing new causes me to choose the default answer for the new option?  Or does "(NEW)" map to "no" or does it mean something else?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS