[clue-tech] Install Ubuntu distro on IBM Thinkpad A31 and if possible damn small linux on a Toshiba Libretto 110ct

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sun May 17 01:01:31 MDT 2009

On Fri, 15 May 2009 17:26:16 -0600, "David L. Anselmi"
<anselmi at anselmi.us> said:

> > Now, the Toshiba Libretto 110ct is really old and I'm not expecting much out
> > of it.
>
> It's been a while since I've seen one of those, but the one I saw ran
> Linux.

I still have a Toshiba Portege 3015CT here... the original "netbook" I
guess.  It still works, and has Debian on it, last I checked.  It's
kinda slow for getting anything done these days, but it's tiny and
travels well.

I remember loading it from Debian FLOPPIES once.... uggh.  Painful.

Nate
--
  Nate Duehr
  nate at natetech.com