[clue-tech] [OT] Hey.

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Fri Nov 6 21:20:14 MST 2009

Hi, folks--

Sorry for the off-topic post! But I thought a brief note to those who
know me would be appropriate under the circumstances. Those who don't
know me can move on, nothing to see here.

First of all, I want to apologize for any consternation caused by my
bizarre behavior ... um ... 3 years ago. Let's just say I was having a
rough time in several ways; things are a bit better now.

Anyway, I'm still using Linux, still have the occasional challenge, and
maybe a bit of knowledge to share (though it seems like the people who
are interested in the kind of Linux knowledge I have, mostly have much
more of it than I do). So I thought it was time to end my self-imposed
exile from this list. I may or may not come to meetings.

One other thing: I've noticed I have a tendency on lists like this to
start arguments when I have no time to adequately support my views. I
imagine this is annoying to some people; it's certainly embarrassing to
me. As far as I can recall I have never deliberately trolled a list--I
just happen to have a lot of contrary opinions and don't always realize
when I am making a controversial statement. Anyway, I'm going to try to
avoid doing that this time around. Apologies if I slip up.

Hope everybody's doing well.

--
Matt Gushee
Arch Linux user/rogue developer