[clue-tech] Ubuntu 9.10 problem solved

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Sun Nov 8 22:03:59 MST 2009

On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 20:36:44 -0700
Louis Miller wrote:

> I was the only one who had doubts about the new version of Ubuntu,
> and I mentally ill, so no one listens to me. Why are you telling us
> this?

I have plenty of doubts about the new version of Ubuntu, and as far as I
know, I'm as sane as the next guy. Though I don't know to what extent the
various things I'm concerned about are *really* Ubuntu issues, so much as
they are with various apps themselves. But Ubuntu does have a policy of
pushing out the latest whatever -- sometimes prematurely, if you ask me.
For example, I'm not happy with Pulseaudio. But then I'm not doing the
work of packaging a distro either.

jed

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?