[clue-tech] Install Fest

RICHARD,T SIERZANT rsierzant at msn.com
Thu Nov 12 11:24:18 MST 2009

I am new to clue-tech and new to Linux. I have an AssusTek P1-PH1 INtel P4 barebones computer that I have loaded Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron).I am having trouble loading a usb mouse, usb Flash drive and a PCI Wireless card. I am using Ubuntu 8.04 since it is required for the CNC Software thatI have installed, EMC2. I have a controller that will drive stepper motors that will drive the x.y, and z axis of a metalworking mill.
I will bring the computer, mouse and Wireless card to the Install Fest on Sat.
Thank you.