[clue-tech] Re: Grab your coat, it's still on!

Mon Nov 16 13:57:03 MST 2009

You can zip-click from the console session.  Select everything relevant by left-dragging, then zip-click into mail message with middle mouse button.

You can also do traditional copy and paste.  Select as normal, then right-click, choose "copy", right-click in body of mail message, and choose paste.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, LPIC-1
tel://720.333.LANS