[clue-tech] Re: Grab your coat, it's still on!

Mon Nov 16 14:19:50 MST 2009

Excellent.  Now, please send the piece where you try to run Synaptic and get an error message.  It should look something like this:

dlwillson at dlwillson-laptop:~$ synaptic
bash: /usr/sbin/synaptic: No such file or directory
dlwillson at dlwillson-laptop:~$

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, LPIC-1