[clue-tech] Re: Grab your coat, it's still on!

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Mon Nov 16 15:58:21 MST 2009

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:30:34 -0700
WILLIAM PATTERSON+I*I SMITH wrote:

> synaptic: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libpangocairo-1.0.so.0:
> undefined symbol: cairo_has_current_point

Oooh. Looks like some dependency issues. Installing synaptic should have
pulled in all the Gnome/GTK stuff required.

Let's see what you get for:

  ls -o /usr/lib/libpango*

It could be that the symbolic link for that library is absent, or not
pointing to the correct library.

You might try:

  sudo apt-get install --reinstall libpango libcairo2

Or maybe dpkg-reconfigure libpango libcairo2

jed
--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?