[clue-tech] Re: Grab your coat, it's still on!

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Mon Nov 16 17:12:28 MST 2009

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:05:52 -0700
jacob wrote:

> Have you tried adept? Or do you have your heart set on synaptic?

Irrespective of that, the error he's seeing will likely bite him again,
so it's better to find out what's going on. Also, it will likely bite
other people too, so if there's a problem with the synaptic package, or
one of its dependent packages, it'd be good to identify that so it can be
reported.

Besides, synaptic has a cleaner interface, and is easier to use, IMHO.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?