[clue-tech] MySQL server reply packets delayed/lost under network congestion?

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Nov 25 22:48:13 MST 2009

Jim Ockers wrote:
> "The default queuing discipline is pfifo_fast.  It can not be
> configured and on our system it looks like this:

Is there any chance you can use a different discipline?  One that you
can control better.  Otherwise it looks like you want to write a patch
to MySQL.

The upside is that perhaps you get to decide what to call the option.
But I think that you'll have to shorten
"--I-am-dumb-enough-to-try-to-use-MySQL-as-a-realtime-database" a bit.