[clue-tech] how do I get gnome desktop to host x sessions from remote servers?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Oct 8 15:24:40 MDT 2009

Yes, tunneling X over SSH is the much safer/saner way to do X these
days.  (Maybe always was? GRIN...)

Those settings to kill X listening on a port are pretty "standard" now
for most distros as a "security feature" by default.

Fits nicely into that upcoming presentation at BLUG... balancing
security and sanity...

--
  Nate Duehr
  nate at natetech.com