[clue-tech] Recycling and/or repair

Russell Glissmann rglissma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:52:39 MDT 2009

I can't say about the repairing, but for recycling there are two places in
town.  One is Luminous Recycling, and the other is Metech Recycling
(formerly GRX).  Both are reputable companies that don't just toss the stuff
in a landfill.  If you're in the city of Denver, they now have a recycle
coupon to use with Metech.
Russ

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 1:36 PM, David Williams <dkwloki-clue at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I gotta 1U redundant power supply that appears to no longer work (i.e. the
> fan doesn't run, and the LED indicating power is not lit).
>
> These things are kind of expensive (about $200), does anyone know if they
> are worth repairing?  If so if there is a recommended place to do this.
>
> If repair doesn't make sense can you recommend a recycling facility?  This
> thing is a serious hunk of metal.
>
> -David

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>
- "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."