[clue-tech] A port triggering application.

chris fedde chris at fedde.us
Wed Oct 21 15:53:48 MDT 2009

my router (also some linksys or other) has a "dmz host" configuration
that I use for all my external access. I also use dyndns.org's free
service to map my routers external address to a dns name.
all inbound access then gets forwarded to the designated dmz host were
balance and other forwarding rules are kept.

Internaly I use dnsmasq on my "file server" for  dns and dhcp. and
turn that functionality off on the linksys.
dnsmasq is pretty easy to setup for a tiny domain like my home network.

chris