[clue-tech] Recommendation for Lightweight Distro

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 22:35:36 MDT 2009

I've been testing out Lubuntu and it runs faster than Xubuntu.  It's still not official yet, but it is in the repositories.  Or get the Live CD for LXDE (http://www.lxde.org/) which has Debian under the hood---there's even a USB image already prepped for you.  There's Puppy, not sure about Flash support though.  I've used DeLi Linux if you're targeting a 486, but I don't think it has Flash.