[clue-tech] Does sidux have a working kde3?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:23:06 MDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 9:16 PM, Jed S. Baer<cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net> wrote:

> I do appreciate lean, but would be happy with a working KDE3. Not lean at
> all, but highly configurable, and compatible with my idiosyncracies.

kde4 doesn't really match my idiosyncracies either, but I'm sure that
it will become highly and easily configurable fairly soon. Right now
too much is hidden black art. But it's only a dot 3 release, so there
will be more.

All of this is pretty much immaterial for me, since I customize very little!

--
Collins Richey