[clue-tech] intermittent connection problems

June Tate-Gans june at theonelab.com
Mon Sep 14 09:23:28 MDT 2009

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's interesting news. Thanks for the tip.
>
> I also would be remiss if I failed to note that you should form the
> habit of trimming your posts. Alas, top posting usually leads to a
> post with a lot of trash trailing behind.

My apologies -- I use GMail as my primary mail client, so it trims the
junk for me. Usually I do so myself when using other clients. O.o

--
June Tate-Gans    | Don't try to outweird me, three-eyes. I get stranger things
www.theonelab.com | than you free with my breakfast cereal. -- Zaphod Beeblebrox