[clue-tech] Training Vids

Fri Apr 30 12:30:01 MDT 2010

gtk-recordmydesktop sound comes quickly un-synchronized from the video. For my purposes, that makes sound useless. Anyone know how to fix that?

If not, does anyone know an attractive way to show what's being typed at the keyboard, including modifier keys?

I want to do some "talk through" training videos.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness