[clue-tech] synching address book on IMAP

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Aug 5 12:16:55 MDT 2010

So, you want to synch your contacts to the server? I don't believe
that's really part of the IMAP spec or at least it's not consistently
provided by IMAP provders. There's an old article at
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Sharing_address_books#IMAP_specific which
may or may not still be accurate and useful.

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 720-310-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com
Mastering Drupal | http://www.masteringdrupal.com