[clue-tech] Hosting rec.?

novemberico novemberico at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 20:12:00 MDT 2010

I've had good luck with Rackspace's cloud product. They're more expensive
than many options here, but at $10/month you get more flexibility than
nearly any other provider I can think of. Setting up your own email
filtering is not that hard anymore; I don't suppose you're anticipating even
a moderate volume of traffic. You may be able to get away with hosting it on
a cheap "cloud" server at Rackspace for $10/mo if you're smart about shaving
off unneeded fat in your configurations.
linkage:
http://www.rackspacecloud.com/

I am also a fan of name.com - they're local and look to be a pretty good
company, as far as companies go. I think someone provided a link above.

Good luck,