[clue-tech] Data recovery recommendations?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 17:51:12 MDT 2010

I have a co-worker who has a Mac that had (what sounds like) an epic
failure. Any thoughts on what steps they might take? Any local expertise to
recommend on where they can take the machine to have the data recovered?

I thought about trying to help out myself via Knoppix or the like, but I'm
not sure I want to do that. From what I understand,the drive itself is making
serious noises, and actually running it normally may cause even more damage?

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
Murphy's Law of Research:
	Enough research will tend to support your theory.