[clue-tech] [clue-talk] questions wanted for VMware/ESX presentation

Mark G. Harvey markgharvey at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 18:05:04 MST 2010

For those seeking to run the vSphere client on Non-Windows platforms, you are not alone.  This article highlights the frustration & may offer a reasonable solution.

http://vmetc.com/2009/10/23/using-vsphere-client-on-ubuntu-linux-with-single-application-rdp/

Not used it myself, but may try.

I came across the above while researching ESX vs. ESXi  Here are a couple of results.

ESXi Embedded or Installable?

http://communities.vmware.com/thread/158478;jsessionid=963DB9C3704EED9362F5E0773A2DFDCE

Using vSphere Client on Ubuntu Linux with Single Application RDP

http://www.vstable.com/2010/03/31/esx-vs-esxi-debate/