[clue-tech] Reply-To?

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Tue Feb 2 19:38:46 MST 2010

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 19:13:03 -0700
David L. Anselmi wrote:

> That's 'cause your MUA sucks.

Sylpheed doesn't. :)

Really. Next to the reply button is a down arrow. Click that, and get a
choice of whom to reply to.

I suspect that in Emacs mail mode, there's a keyboard chord for doing the
same thing. Whether anyone has that many fingers is of course, a whole
'nother question.

Oh, and I have read 'Reply-to Munging Considered Harmful', and I
understand the point, except that the point of a mailing list such as the
ones we run is to 'talk' on the list. As Roy said. Not adding a Reply-to
header would be counter to that purpose.

jed
--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?