[clue-tech] localyesconfig

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Feb 3 15:38:34 MST 2010

On 2/3/2010 11:44 AM, Shawn Perry wrote:
> Seems is all that really matters.  Users can be shown the numbers that
> X is faster than Y, but if Y SEEMS faster, people will like Y more.

Unless you're talking about embedded gas pedal controllers... (Toyota),
then of course, faster is not always better. ;-)

Had to throw it out there.

That and... had someone else point out to me that Toyota's company motto
is "Moving Forward"... very very fast!  LOL!

Okay no more bad jokes... sorry, back to work...

Nate