[clue-tech] absolute beginner

Louis Miller miller106c at comcast.net
Fri Jan 1 08:35:03 MST 2010

Hello,

       I'm using the book Ubuntu for non-geeks, 3rd edition, by Rickford
Grant. It available online on Google Books. I am trying to install a
tarball of Vega Strike. I don't really care about playing the game, and
I could install any program. I am just trying to learn how to unpack
tarballs with the command line. If someone decides to write to help me,
please make your instructions simple, and just give me one step at a
time. That way if I have problems understanding you, I will just be
trying one step at a time.

Louis