[clue-tech] absolute beginner

Louis Miller miller106c at comcast.net
Fri Jan 1 14:37:52 MST 2010

Dear Charles,

         That was cool, and easy to use. I forgot about the man pages.
The file extension on the tarball is tar.bz2 Would I use a different
command than tar? I didn't read through the whole man page, thoroughly.

          I also found the info pages, though they give some commands,
and I don't know how to execute the commands in an info page. Do you
know how to do that? Like if I hit info, then ?, then it gives me a menu
with h, that can be used to get a tutorial.

Louis