[clue-tech] building Vega Strike

Louis Miller miller106c at comcast.net
Sun Jan 3 13:36:51 MST 2010

Dear Chuck,

         Thanks for the instructions. I tried these, but had problems
with them.

Then, from inside the game folder, run the "Install Vega Strike.sh"
installer (or type './vsinstall.sh' from a console).  This will require
your password to put global commands into the system folder.
Above is the key paragraph.  You probably have to do this:

cd downloads
sudo ./vsinstall.sh

        The unpacked tarball is still in the downloads folder. I think
you mentioned that it had to be in the games folder. Is that in the etc
directory? Will my file permissions allow me to move it? Isn't the file
name of the program supposed to be part of the second command, from above?

Louis