[clue-tech] Gentoo

Shawn Perry redmop924 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 5 14:40:36 MST 2010

Did you recompile your toolchain when you changed your optimizations the
first time?  That can cause issues with OpenOffice.org.

Look in the forums for a script called emwrap.sh.  It helps administer your
system A LOT.

When I built a Gentoo system, I would install the base package, make most of
the changes to my /etc/make.conf, then run emwrap.sh -st followed by
emwrap.sh -s followed by emwrap.sh -w.  The first rebuilds the toolchain,
the second rebuilds system with the new tool chain but without rebuilding
the tool chain again, and the last does everything else.