[clue-tech] Next Installfest - Linux study groups

Jon Buttjer jontheisguy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:01:27 MST 2010

Senthil,
Howdy neighbor.  So yes there are individuals on this list that are familiar
with LFS (Linux From Scratch), as well as those familiar with Ubuntu (like
myself).  Also there is a group of people just finishing a study group whose
contents is for becoming a UCP (Ubuntu Certified Professional).  As far as
the study group goes, I think we are taking a short break (basically
February) then setting up to start RHCE training in March or end of
February.  There is usually information about study groups via
clue-cert at cluedenver.org.  If you check the archives, two good contacts for
study groups are dennisjperkins at comcast.net and dwillson at thegeek.nu.

As far as installfests go, those are typically every other month and
alternate locations between North and South Devry campuses (I think the next
one is probably scheduled for March at the Westminster campus).  Check out:
http://www.cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest.

HTH,
Jon