[clue-tech] Re: Next Installfest - Linux study groups

Senthil Punniya pnsnathan at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:39:00 MST 2010

Jon, Dennis, Jason, Collins and David,

Thanks for all your replies and detailed feedback and encouragement.
I do have some drive and ambition to tinker around with Linux.
But decided to start with Ubuntu as we have many experts and books are available in the library.
I  downloaded the Ubuntu.iso and burn the cd and took a book 'Ubuntu for Non Geeks'.
I do  want to experiment with the LFS later some time.

Wonderful team!!!

Thank you very much for all of you.

Senthil Punniya