[clue-tech] distributed.net

Jason Ash wizardofki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:12:34 MDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, cracking crypto doesn't really sound all that
fun and worth extra electricity bills. But, I learned from y'all that I
could also use it for science and helping to find a cure, etc. This is
something that is more worth while and exciting to me as a biologist. I just
get excited when I learn something new and discover a new use for my
computer especially one that can make the world a better place effortlessly.
Often times, I'll walk away from my computer for an hour or two and it's
still burning electricity not doing anything. But now, I can put that idle
time to use and not feel so guity or like I should police my electricity
usage so much.

Thanks,
Jason Ash