[clue-tech] virtualization

Thu Jul 29 17:57:18 MDT 2010

I wish that someone with more time than I have would see the need for a Google doc or a shared whiteboard, or shared whatever, that folks can add features to, as they think of them. Like MH here, and his cross-platform-ness.

That, and the things I suggested, should go into a big checklist, don't you think?

Sadly, I've time for the idea, but not the execution thereof. Help?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness