[clue-tech] Anybody using an Epson scanner?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 22:47:32 MDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Matt Gushee <matt at gushee.net> wrote:
> Hi, all--
>
> I am looking for a good quality, reasonably priced *photo* scanner that
> works with Linux.

I could sell you a used Epson 1660 Photo scanner. The last time I used
it was about 3 years ago, and it worked perfectly with Xsane.
Originally it was on my wife's WinCrap box, but since then we've bout
all-in-one jobies for her use.

You could try it and pay me what you think it is worth. I find that I
don't do much scanning on my Linux box, so I haven't plugged it in for
a while.

--
Collins Richey