[clue-tech] Installfest gear.

Richard Knechtel richard.knechtel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 06:58:18 MDT 2010

"many folks used them for "instant swapping""

-- careful the MafIAA might think your pirating their stuff. :^)

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 8:46 PM, Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> wrote:

> On Jun 1, 2010, at 5:28 PM, David L. Anselmi wrote:
>
> > Jon Buttjer wrote:
> >> How about a group of available USB sticks - maybe 4-8GB sticks which are
> >> either loaners or for sale cheap?
> >
> > Cheap huh?  How about "for profit"?  Can't I mark them up about 200% for
> the convenience? ;-)
>
> Careful, you'll get labeled an "evil capitalist" if you keep those kinds of
> thoughts up, David!  (LOL!!!!)
>
> ;-)
>
> MicroCenter's "house brand" USB sticks seem to be the cheapest and dirtiest
> way to acquire a PILE of the things quickly in the local area.  They're at
> the cashier/checkout stand.
>
> I can't speak for their long-term longevity or anything, have about ten of
> various SMALL sizes around here purchased over the years, and they all still
> work.  I don't use them all that often, though.
>
> I bought 10 of the 1GB sticks one time to distribute some media to family
> at a holiday... they were a hit, and many folks used them for "instant
> swapping" of other media that day and the next, too... everyone can use an
> extra media stick or two... or ten...
>
> --
> Nate Duehr
> nate at natetech.com
>
> facebook.com/denverpilot
> twitter.com/denverpilot

"We know that you manipulate the markets and blow out the economy
You create recessions and depressions
So that you can consolidate and steal wealth from the middle class
We are awake and we will rise up!
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
We are agents of free humanity
And we are here to stand against your tyranny!
END THE FED!
END THE FED!
END THE FED!
END THE FED!"