[clue-tech] Installfest gear.

Jon Tucker metalw8 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 10:13:15 MDT 2010

I must say I learned a lot at the last installfest and I would like to thank
Collin and others for taking the time to answer the many questions I had.
If possible maybe a small class on how to use a Linux system?
As a "newbie" the transition from a graphical interface to a command line
system is a little bit overwhelming, I don't know how many people at the
installfest have previous experience with Linux systems but the basics on
how to perform many tasks are either learned over many years of experience
or in my case through trial and error.
Maybe there could be a sign up list for different people to demonstrate how
to utilize the system and the components available.
I would love to be able to attend these meetings and have a "free lunch"
while learning from different people on how they utilize Linux Systems.
Thanks to all of the people who put this together and I look forward to
seeing you at the next one.

Jon Tucker