[clue-tech] Training Vids

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sun May 2 21:10:37 MDT 2010

It sounds like what you are trying to do is what is often called a
"screencast". You might find some good resources overall on googling on
Linux and screencast, etc.

>From the bit of googling I did, this tool seems to come up:

http://linuxundich.de/en/ubuntu/screencasts-mit-hilfe-von-key-status-monitor-verbessern/

It seems the FOSSCasts guy (mostly) uses Mac. I did see him using Ubuntu at
least once, but I think that was to show how to swap ctrl key with caps lock
on various OSes, and it didn't have the keys being captured, IIRC.