[clue-tech] Mod_nss question

Jim Ockers ockers at ockers.net
Tue May 25 07:18:47 MDT 2010

Hi Mike,

For those of us who haven't used mod_nss and aren't familiar with it
could you say a bit about what you're going to use it for and how you
are going to configured it? I do not know much about it and am curious
about what you are doing. Is it some sort of single sign-on scheme for a
web site?

Thanks,
Jim