[clue-tech] OT: Denver area support for Tadiran Coral IPX Office system?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed Nov 3 09:35:46 MDT 2010

Folks:

Does anyone have any references of "good" local support groups for a Tadiran Coral IPX Office system.  The end client is an SMB group of about 15 end users that unfortunately was sold this system (it is meant more for 100+ group I am told, and Linux ETC was not advised about this from the end client until after it was purchased) and unfortunately are not fond of the (lack of) support they received from the current group.  The client is located on East Hampden if that is a question.

Yes, I have contact Tadiran directly on the topic.  However, the list they gave unfortunately is quite "thin" and also includes the unnamed group that sold and is currently "supporting" the system.  The next ones on the list from Tadiran are Grand Junction and Pueblo unfortunately which would make things a bit hard.

Direct emails to me on this are welcomed.  I do get this list in Digest format, so pardon any lack of responses from that in advance.

TIA.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court