[clue-tech] Suggestion for upcoming presentation - build you own PC

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 19:46:06 MST 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 5:20 PM, chris fedde <chris at fedde.us> wrote:
> IIRC I did offer to do just such a talk.  I'll happily coalesce all
> the good info from this thread.  I envision two parts.  First
> selecting parts. Second assembling and testing them into a working
> system.

Please do so. That's exactly what I was hoping for.

Thanks also to all the other responders. I'll be perusing your
suggestions in depth.

I just love the one response. "P.S. Get a quality motherboard with
solid capacitors, and not a sucky one if you expect it to last." Hah!
If I knew how to spot a sucky motherboard, I wouldn't have bothered
with my request in the first place!!!

--
Collins Richey