[clue-tech] Compaq Armada 3500

Bill Smith wpsmithii at msn.com
Fri Nov 19 08:26:51 MST 2010

Thanks for the suggestion Russell. I tried it then reinstalled grub on the mbr. No soap. "non system disk or disk error"

From: rglissma at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:22:20 -0700
To: clue-tech at cluedenver.org
Subject: Re: [clue-tech] Compaq Armada 3500

If you want to change the MBR, you can again use the Win 98 FDisk with the command: fdisk /mbr.  This will only correct the MBR back to a "normal" mbr.  Usually I've used this when getting rid of lilo, but it may help in this situation as well.