[clue-tech] Compaq Armada 3500 woes

Christopher Cross g1ccross at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 09:15:40 MST 2010

I think you need to mount /dev to to chroot before chrooting. Try mount -o
bind /dev /mnt/dev. I am not sure but I usually mount proc in the chroot
also.
On Nov 23, 2010 9:08 AM, "Bill Smith" <wpsmithii at msn.com> wrote:

> Hi all, I dug around and found a grub install procedure for Knoppix.
Here's what happened. First I did "fdisk -1" and I got 3 partitions as I had
installed. The boot was /dev/sda1 and it was listed as ID: 83 ,system:
linux, this should be ext3, the start was 1 end was 2374, 19+ Gig. The
commands I used as root are as follows: