[clue-tech] Get back on track, was: Re: Application support / further development

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 06:38:50 MDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 8:24 AM, Crawford Rainwater
<crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com> wrote:
> Folks:
>
> This original thread/posting by David Willson which was also on CLUE-Jobs should get back on point about David's technical needs here.
>
> The tangents of email vs. web forums should go to CLUE-Talk.
>
> As one of the CLUE Admins, I am requesting this get back to track on both accounts.  Thanks in advance.

My opinion is now down to the $.00 level, but I;m sure there are a few
like me who don't give a tinker's damn about which list one uses to
voice opinions about future choices for forum vs. email offerings. The
content and appeal to cluebies is what's important, not some
artificial split of topics. As far as I'm concerned, clue-talk is for
truly way-off-topic stuff, and thus I never use it.

>From the responses I've seen, it seems that only the tiny group of
admins is interested in preserving the old rigid structure. I will
continue to support CLUE in spite of future email/forum choices, but
I'll never be able to remember which list is the only-true-relgion.

--
Collins Richey