[clue-tech] Satellite RF or decoded TV signal redistribution in a MURB

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sat Oct 9 01:10:02 MDT 2010

On Oct 6, 2010, at 11:03 AM, Jim Ockers wrote:

> What are some ways we could allow residents to access satellite TV signals of their choosing, while using their own descrambler or subscription device?

p.s. I should have answered Jim's question: The satellite TV companies have technology to do this.  Contact them.  Obviously it's in their best interests to have it. They'll want both the building owner's permission (in writing) for a site-survey and probably written commitments from a certain number of people who are wiling to subscribe at a particular location before they'll mess with a building that's already a cable TV serviced multi-dwelling location. :-)

--
Nate Duehr
nate at natetech.com