[clue-tech] Windows 7 recommendation

Michael D. Ober obermd at alum.mit.edu
Tue Oct 12 21:09:04 MDT 2010

Your real problem will be convincing the powers that be to allow you to
install Ubuntu either as the primary OS with Windows 7 running as a VM or
installing Virtual PC for Windows 7 and installing Ubuntu as a VM.  In the
latter case, you will need Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise.
Windows 7 Home and Basic don't support Virtualization (marketing
restriction).

Mike Ober.