[clue-tech] recursive grep

Clayton Fast cfast at compassbilling.com
Mon Oct 18 14:22:03 MDT 2010

find . -exec grep -l text-i-want-find {} \;

Clayton Fast, CHBME
President
Compass Billing Service Corporation
7800 E Orchard Road, Suite 190
Greenwood Village, CO 80111

(303) 713-1300
www.compassbilling.com <http://www.compassbilling.com/>

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
or privileged information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
prohibited.
If you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail
immediately.
Thank you.

  _____