[clue-tech] Looking for distro recommendation

David Williams dkwloki-clue at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 20:16:51 MDT 2010

As expected, you guys are awesome.
Lots to look at and consider.

I have seen UNR and played w/it just a bit, not my idea of a good time.
UNR seems to be aimed at those that are even greener than me.

Can I get some help w/GParted our whatever the partitioning tool recommended to resize and/or remove the windows partition on my netbook (there are 2 partitions, one is the primary C: and one is D:)  the only place I have seen D: referenced is for backup, why anyone would back up a hard drive onto another partition of the same hard drive is beyond me.