[clue-tech] Custom partition scheme?

Shawn Perry redmop924 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 22 19:44:19 MDT 2010

David Willson is using VMWare Server 1.x with the vmdk files saved on
a LVM partition.  He currently pauses the machines and takes a LVM
snapshot of the partition to make snapshot backups easier.  He then
unpauses the VMs and rsyncs from the LVM snapshot to a external drive
to be offsited.  He's not using VMWare snapshots for backups.

Shawn