[clue-tech] [spam?] Re: Application support / further development

Jim Ockers ockers at ockers.net
Mon Sep 27 19:24:27 MDT 2010

Hi David,

I concur, I don't mind seeing messages like this on the list. Maybe to
make it on-topic you could say a tiny bit more about the application.
Also, if your customer is really wealthy then this is definitely the
right list! :) Scuse me I meant to say, if their application is really
important to them...

Jim

--
Jim Ockers, P.Eng. (ockers at ockers.net)