[clue-tech] A dedicated CLUE forum?

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Sep 29 20:33:16 MDT 2010

Mike Bean wrote:
> What's the difference if it comes to a browser or a mail client??
> Either way I check a specific source = )

I see.  Perhaps I'm behind the times on browser automation technology.  But an important difference
is that with mail *I* chose how to organize and store the messages.  I also have great flexibility
in automating how that happens.  Granted the browser is the One Interface to Rule Them All.

And isn't a mail client one source for many streams of information rather than many sources?  We
should perhaps have better data aggregation tools, but lacking them a mail interface is a good first
step.