[clue-tech] Jan meeting

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Jan 6 20:42:57 MST 2011

Dennis J Perkins wrote:
> Neither of the two speakers we had lined up will be able to give a talk
> next week.  Is anyone in the group willing to give a talk, or even just
> ramble, next week?

Given the current forecast my regular Tuesday appointment will probably be canceled.  If it is I
could talk.  I think everyone will agree that I can easily ramble for an hour or two.  To make it
sound interesting, here are some things I could talk about:

- flight operations video from USS NIMITZ (CVN-68)
- the design of US Navy shipboard networks
- the OpenPGP PKI model and lessons learned from our key signing last year
- any number of random, unrelated, historic facts

I'll watch the weather but by all means find someone else if you can (none of the above has visual
aids, except the video).

Is there an agenda for officer elections or something?  Perhaps people would be more interested in
CLUE administration.  Or the latest on web-casting, Drupal, etc could be demo'd.