[clue-tech] Jan meeting

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 17:59:51 MST 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Jed S. Baer <cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 23:54:34 +0000 (UTC)
> dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:
>
>> We had two speakers lined up. Neither can make it.
>
> We had, in the past, talked about trying to always have a backup
> presentation "in the can" so to speak.

I, for one, am thankful for the work our speaker coordinators do. I
have neither the skills nor the contacts to volunteer for something
like that. At this point in time, we're lucky that we have even single
presentations lined up, much less backup. Stuff Happens or, more
frequently, Work Happens. I'm sure our present coordinator would love
it if you want to schedule backup speakers.

--
Collins Richey